October 23, 2023
Attention: All DKG Alaska Members!
We hope you can come to the Fall Executive Board Zoom Meeting. All members of DKG Alaska are invited and encouraged to attend. Voting members include elected State officers, chapter presidents and past state presidents.
Zoom in with us 10:30 am Saturday, October 28.
We will start and end with information about the Upcoming Face-to-face Fairbanks Convention set for May 3-5, 2024.
As your State President...(Click here for the full message.)
To All Friends of the Curriculum of Hope,
This edition of A Curriculum of Hope for a Peaceful World Newsletter focuses on self-care.
- Time is irrelevant. It’s what we do with it that matters.
-Begin to give away “stuff” that you have saved.
- Your choices – Fix it, Recycle it, Put it away, Give it away or Throw it away.
-Stop buying things you do not need.
- Be good to yourself.
- You are in charge of yourself.
- Manage Self-Care and you will manage stress, be more productive, and have more
- Declutter – Our mind, especially from anxiety from worrying.
- There is hope for the future, but you have to stay positive, kind, grateful, and use every day to make others happy.
- Give kids hope about climate change.
- Shout out with Hope For Peace – What does a positive peaceful world look like?
- Monthly Activity Calendar Suggestions
Be sure to click on the Links that are part of most articles. They open up to a world of pertinent information. Some offer lesson plans and handouts. Be ready to spend a good deal of time reading.
Please enjoy our words and ideas.
Linda Shea (email@example.com)
A Curriculum of Hope for a Peaceful World Newsletter
Editor's note - Thank you Linda!
The State Convention will take place May 3-5, 2024 in Fairbanks. We hope you plan to join us!
Please save the date and look for more information to come soon regarding registration, lodging, and travel stipend opportunities.
The DKG Alaska State Organization
Convention was held Saturday, April 22, 2023, remotely 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Alaska Daylight Time